The International Law and Policy Society of NLUO held its very first essay writing competition on the following themes :
- Vaccine Diplomacy of India.
- Refugee crisis under Taliban rule.
- The regressive law paradigm of China.
- Changes in the International abortion laws in the 21st Century.
- Outer space treaty with respect to the private corporations space race.
This event saw students from multiple political science and law universities [including the students from other prestigious NLU’s] take part in it. K.A. Dhananjay from TNLU was judged as the winner winning a cash prize of Rs 1500 which was followed by Ashlesha Pandey & Vrinda Chaturvedi from HNLU as the runners up winning a cash prize of Rs 1000 and Himanshu & Smrithi Jha from NUSRL bagging the position of second runner up winning a cash prize of Rs 500.
Furthermore, the manuscripts of all three winners were published in the prestigious bi-annual newsletter of the International Law and Policy Society of NLUO.